• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Ore Suppliers
Soooo I know I've been really bad at stocking /warp emporium since I've opened. Like, really really bad. I honestly just can't do it myself anymore, and none of the people who originally helped me with it are on much anymore. This is me trying to be better, fam.

I'm going to be buying materials, especially ores, in bulk. Particularly needed are coal ore, iron ore and iron ingots, gold ore, lapis ore, diamonds, and diamond ore. 

I'll pay pretty well for these; if you're interested, I'll tell you more about exact prices. The pay will be better the more you supply, as I'd prefer to buy in bulk (sets of around 9 or so stacks for most ores, half-stacks and stacks of diamonds).

Please let me know if you're interested. I can also make this a long-term ongoing job.

Also, I'm willing to buy other materials such as crops, blocks, and wood, though ores are the most needed at the moment.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

I have a very large autofarm, I can supply you with Potatoes, Beetroots, Carrots and wheat. I will soon have a auto sugar cane farm going, and soon enough I will have a cactus farm going.

I can supply a double chest of each item daily. For a good price.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I never have much of a problem with beetroot, cactus, or sugarcane, but wheat, carrots, and potatoes would be much appreciated. I probably don't need a double chest every single day, but 2-4 a week would be great.

Msg me in game if interested, I have tons of ores.

Msg me too, Later. We can sort out days you want what and how much
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(04-13-2016, 11:12 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Msg me in game if interested, I have tons of ores.

(04-13-2016, 11:17 PM)Sky Wrote: Msg me too, Later. We can sort out days you want what and how much

Alright, I will! Thanks so much.