• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.ItsBlessed9958 Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP 

Minecraft name: .ItsBlessed9958

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Greifing Spawntown Beacon And Lying to Staff.

Who banned you: ThatOneWolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I now understand and have taken note to how stupid i was , and how much i really enjoy the server , i have had a change of mind and won’t be doing anything against the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I honestly really enjoy the server a lot and it is a great community that i don’t want to loose

Alrighty, I'll be the one responding to your appeal today, so let's get some questions out of the way.

Let's start by talking about your appeal; There's not really much information that you gave besides that you made a mistake and that you had a change of heart; In all honesty, because of that, I would like you to answer several questions for me. Think about them and answer honestly, please.

Could you elaborate on what you did wrong?

Do you think your actions would affect the server?

Is it okay to break the server's rules? Please elaborate on your reasoning!

Why shouldn't one person have an advantage that they didn't earn?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

1- I broke  and stole emerald and diamond blocks from spawn town fountain , and then i proceeded to lie about it and said i hadn’t ,  and then i got banned for going against the rules

2- Looking back at it yes

3- No , it is 100% not okay to break any server /discord rule as it ruins the community and rules are used to keep a stable community

4- They shouldn’t have any advantage that wasn’t earned , i should have worked for the items i took instead of stealing them

Alrighty, thank you for your answers! We're glad to accept your appeal. (As of this point you've been unbanned) Welcome back to hometown! Glad to have you back.

Edit:Apon logging back in, please return any diamonds/emeralds or other stolen blocks to any online staff member.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023