• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05
1) It was definitely my biggest fault to use it in the server instead of single player, but I'm not totally sure what went through my mind when I decided to use it in multiplayer. Perhaps I was thinking that I already have the mine and necessary tools like a Netherite Pick within the server to try it instead of starting fresh in singleplayer and attempting to make my way down to the diamond level. I also didn't realize that XRay had a zero tolerance policy, especially since I was using it for entertainment and personal experimenting "How fast can I get diamonds doing this, how many I can get in a certain amount of time, etc." This leads me into the second question. 

2) I wasn't actively thinking of the severe negative consequences of XRay when I did it although I demonstrated in my appeal that I knew what the effects were had I chose to sell the diamonds, distribute them, etc. As I mentioned, it was just for my thrill and at some point I fell asleep and went afk before I was banned. I was planning on discarding the diamonds when I returned. However I do realize that purposefully choosing to activate XRay and mining diamonds using it is a big breach of rules even if I wasn't planning on using the loot for any other harmful effects. Hopefully my honesty and previous good behavior will work in my favor to get me a second chance on the server and I will never even come close to breaking a rule.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05 - by Dark_Warrior05 - 07-27-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05 - by elsio - 07-28-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05 - by Dark_Warrior05 - 07-28-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05 - by elsio - 07-29-2022, 10:24 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05 - by Dark_Warrior05 - 07-29-2022, 11:33 PM