• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Clearcalculation
So here's the deal. While you only recently came back, I still consider you a longtime player. I remember you from back when you were active previously and I was glad to see you getting back into HT. But because of that I also feel that you should have had no issues following our rules. With that said, I can tell that you want to come back and play on the server and that's a good first step here.  

I have a few questions for you before I make a final call here, and I want you to put some thought into these answers. I'm not going to give you a specific length requirement for them, unlike I've done in the past, I just want something thought out and substantial in response to each.

1. How does x-raying and selling diamonds effect the owners of player-shops
2. How does it effect the server economy in general?
3. What was your motivation for xraying in the first place knowing the consequences?

I'm going to extend a level of trust here as well. I will go ahead and lift the ban on your IP, and leave the ban on just your account until I've made a final decision based on your responses. This way your roommate and boyfriend will be able to log back on. Do not abuse this trust as a means to circumvent your ban.

Edit: the IP ban is lifted, both your roommate and boyfriend should be able to access the server again.
Discord: Guy#1507 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-09-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-11-2022, 01:44 AM