• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Clearcalculation
X-raying and selling diamonds effect the owners of player-shops negatively by destabilizing the economy and detracting potential funds from the server from donation players and supporters. Gathering these minerals and feeding them in the economy naturally is accounted for when players create their shops and can cause a good shop to have a downward spike in revenue and cause item outages and stress on players to recoup the loss and restock.

When the economy is impacted like this it can cause players to feel like the effort they are putting in on this server is not enough to sustain their creative ideas and business ventures. When this happens shops dry up or become abandoned. Players that use these shops have a limited selection of places and rely on competition to keep the prices reasonable.

My motivation was dumb. As you could see the room I was building was rather large and I already had full set of diamond everything that I enchanted and bought by hours of trade with villagers. I was wanting to make multiple sets of armor to put on armor racks for decor and have different sets of armor for different tasks at hand. While I cannot nessasaraly say that some of the diamonds would not have wound up in the economy, the original intention was for personal use. After being gone so long I felt like when I came back I was starting with absolutely nothing and had lost so much time. I know the server had reset long ago but I was wanting to get back to having the comfortable base of operations as quickly as possible.

I am appealing my ban because I know that my actions where dumb and while I wasn't planning on damaging the economy the fact that I was circumventing the economy to build my base was not adding value, putting me at an advantage over other players and making a mockery of the time and effort that other playset put into their builds. For this I apologize frome the bottom of my heart and hope that I may be allowed to rejoin the server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-09-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by clearcalculation - 08-10-2022, 01:29 AM
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-11-2022, 01:44 AM