• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP, back in 2016 I believe

Minecraft name: FreyShark (creepersmacker was the old name at that time)

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You are banned from this server.
Reason: Banned by Grimm_Wolfe for IP-Advertising: IP-Banned.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was banned over 6 years ago
because I didn't realize at the time that I should not have pasted the IP of hypixel to a friend in
chat, thus causing myself to get banned. It was 6 years ago and recently I remembered that this
server is still out there, and I hope I could get another chance, because I think i've matured
enough to follow simple rules.

Why do you want to come back: I haven't played Minecraft in ages, and the nostalgia of playing
on my old childhood servers hit me, so I searched for those servers that are still active, and
now i'm here.
I like small SMP servers, and I'd love to look around after 6 years and see what's changed.
Thank you for your time!

Does it give you a ban message when you try to join? I've tried to unban you several different ways, and have even looked at the files that store the ban info and I'm not seeing you there under that account, under any of it's previous usernames (there was one pascal but with different numbers than you used.) If so please post back here and I'll keep digging and we can see if we can get you unbanned. The issue most likely has to do with the age of the ban, so I may just have to change the method.
Discord: Guy#1507 

No need, I'm unbanned! Thank you so much for your effort!

Welcome back to Hometown!
Discord: Guy#1507