• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: Ron_Abuelo

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing 

Who banned you: ThatOneWolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): It was my first time playing on this server that a friend suggested. I misunderstood the term of griefing as stealing items from another player, which I did not do, and instead took interesting blocks from areas throughout the world (that other players had made). I have understood it now and it will not happen again, love playing on this server and always try to help others and be part of the community. 

Why do you want to come back: it is the only server I play on, do not really enjoy mini-games in other servers and my friend and I spend hours on the server, have thoroughly enjoyed it and the system it has in place. As mentioned, it will not occur again and I have understood all the rules now. Looking forward to the response. 

Hey there, ill be replying to your appeal today; sorry for the late response I've had a lot going on Smile. You have stated that you misunderstood our definition of griefing to only be stealing items from another player, however in our current tutorial it states: "#6 Do not grief (modify) other players' builds without permission". You went on to modify blocks from three plus areas in the world that belonged to other players; which breaks our rule on griefing.
[Image: gpX5kqw.png]

After some deliberation, I do think you would be a great addition to our community and that this was a mistake; I ask that you read our rules again and if you have questions that you ask them to staff online or to other players online, however, please know that if you are found to be breaking our rules again, a suiting punishment will be handed alongturn. With that, you have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown my friend. Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023