Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nightspidey unban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: old: spideyverse09            new: Nightspidey

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): grief 

Who banned you: eliso 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I just got the game when I got banned and that was the fist server I ever join 

Why do you want to come back: to have a second chance and to show that I won’t grief something that is not mine

Hello Nightspidey

Thank you for your appeal. Please answer the questions below in detail

1. Why is griefing bad?
2. How does griefing affectct the fellow players in the server?
3. How would you feel if someone griefed your hard work?
Everything is Panda

1. Why is griefing bad? It’s bad because all you or someone else work is destroyed 
2. How does griefing affectct the fellow players in the server? All the hard work the person put into there build and someone destroyed it 
3. How would you feel if someone griefed your hard work? Pretty bad a bit mad the work I put in to it all gone.

Hey Spideyverse09

As I had asked, please answer the questions in detail. Please do reply to the message with detailed answers of the same questions above, until then the appeal will be considered denied
Everything is Panda

1. griefing is bad because the work you or someone else put in to the build they made get destroyed and all the work and effort you but in to the build is all gone.

2. it affects the players of the server by destroying a build they made or someone made, also if its in a part where everyone can see it then and it get griefed people will see it and think it was made bad or ugly.

3. if someone griefed my build then ill be pretty mad and upset because all the work and effort i put into the build and someone destroys it.

Hey there, sorry it took so long for someone to get to your appeal.

I appreciate the responses, and I consider your two years banned penance. Should you be found breaking the rules again, the punishment will be more severe.

Welcome back to HomeTown, you are unbanned as of this message being posted.