Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Un-Ban Me
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Tanjiro5610

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Grief

Who banned you: LyingStar

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I just started to play here and honestly did not know what Grief even was, I now do realize having read through the threads and understand what I did wrong. I can promise I will never again touch anything that is not mine. 

Why do you want to come back: This really is a fun server and i enjoy playing with everyone here, i hope you can give me another shot to continue playing here.

Hi!

I appreciate the honesty, it goes a long way. I do, however, have a few questions before I consider unbanning you. Don't think it's me putting *you* on the spot, this is something customary for 99% of the ban appeals I handle.

1. Since I didn't see any mention of it in the post, what exactly did you grief?
2. You said you read through some of the ban appeals. With that knowledge (and maybe with some self-reflection as well), could you tell me why grief is bad?

A sentence or two per question (question one can honestly be a bulleted list if you so please) is sufficient for me, although you're more than welcome to wow me and write more

so i started a couple days ago the complete truth, and I went res nether and i dint know that the emerald blocks where not supposed to be mine because my brother told me u could claim blocks so then i thought it was free, I'm very sorry.
i grieved emerald blocks i think on a beacon. And i understand what i did i learned that i wouldn't have really liked it if i where to be grieved and i sorry for being a problem. grieving is bad because you're destroying someone's hard work and ruining what they worked hard for and can i know the name of the person i grieved so i can tell him to claim his blocks so that no one ever grieves him again

Awesome, thank you. I appreciate the response.

Just because a build is unclaimed does not mean it is for the taking. A general rule of thumb is: "If you didn't build it, and you don't have explicit permission from the owner to touch it, don't touch it." You'll find that mindset will keep you well out of trouble in terms of griefing.

As for who owns the beacon: it's owned by staff as a collective. The beacons are set up at the res warps to give players a boost in digging while they gather up enough resources to make their own beacons.

A final note: you had taken 44 emerald blocks from the base of the beacon (shown below), upon your return you are expected to return all of them to a staff member (does not necessarily have to be me), or if you've already done something with them, let me know.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: HuqAqLz.png]