• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Unban: TheFastVan
Thank you for your patience in awaiting a response, we have discussed your appeal among the Admins and there are several factors at play here, so let me address each one.

Your first ban on your old account Danionlion was for x-ray, which is a rule violation that we take very seriously, hence the ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy) noted in your ban message. At the time of your ban, we were not accepting appeals for x-ray, so you were not given the option to appeal, and it was essentially a permanent ban.

As it happens, we have more recently begun to accept x-ray ban appeals, only if they are very well written, so your life sentence is now negociable.

The fact that your old account has become inaccessible to you is unfortunate, many of our players have had that issue with the mojang migration, and that is actually why i was asking what your old account was, because i was going to offer to help you transfer over all your stuff from your old account to your new one..

Returning to HomeTown on your new account, despite being banned from our server on your old account, in an attempt to give yourself a clean slate was- wishful thinking, but unfortunately for you, against the rules. Ban evasion, though you claim you did not return to cause trouble, is still ban evasion nonetheless, and so you were banned a second time.

I will commend you for telling me the truth when i asked what your old account was, a bit hesistantly, but you could have made up a fake username or said you didn't remember, instead you told me the truth. So thank you for that.

Danionlion has been banned for 2 years, 4 months, and 6 days, at the time of this reply. Considering you have not caused (much) trouble since your return, aside from the ban evasion, we have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have changed as you claim you have since your early teens, and will be unbanning you shortly.

Keep in mind that this is your second strike. If you are to be banned again for any reason, we won't be considering another appeal.

Messages In This Thread
User Unban: TheFastVan - by Danionlion - 12-31-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: User Unban: TheFastVan - by melaniebeedot - 01-03-2023, 06:07 AM
RE: User Unban: TheFastVan - by melaniebeedot - 01-03-2023, 04:52 PM