• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBAN: Mayor of the slums
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): server

Minecraft name: .gotSugma

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): troll greif fail to plant waste of time

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was begining to become a part of the community and people like me there what will happen to the slums if im not there they will go hungry

Why do you want to come back: i really like this server and the other servers dont have a cool place like here
i cool

The "Reason for your ban" should say: trolling, grief, failure to replant, wasting staff time. I make this distinction because you spent almost 20 minutes arguing with staff about having to replant the entire wheat field you harvested at the public farm, insisting that ''someone else will replant it eventually'', then replanting sporatically and claiming it was done, then tearing up the carrot field instead of finishing replanting the wheat, even after i turned all the existing wheat to fully grown so you could easily see all the spots you missed and giving you more seeds,  and then instead of finishing replanting, you began tearing up the field again and not replanting.

This was not your first incident of creating a mess that staff had to clean up, either. So I'd expect a much better appeal if you actually want to come back. Why should you be unbanned? Why should we give you a second chance when it's pretty clear you've only come on this server to try to ruffle some feathers and waste our time?

i was trying to understand why i was banned not ban evading
also i was trying to say that i was trying to put my stuff away so i COULD replant and not just not doing it I WAS GONNA go back but u kept tp me back so I COULDNT PUT MY STUFF away
please understand where im coming from and dont see me joining on java as ban evasion it was me trying to communicate in an easier way/ faster.

and another fact is you cannot say what other peoples intentions are it is nearly impossible because even experts cannot confirm what someones intentions are only the person doing the actions try to see thru the other person's point of view. maybe think, "why is .gotSugma going back to his house and opening a chest?" and, "why when i tp him back here does he go back and open the chest again?" also i am NOT trying to "ruffle some feathers" and "waste your time" if you think that that could be because of my diagnosed mental delay in social skills that is sadly accompanied by autism. I have adhd which i beleive adds to the harder time i have when trying to be around people because I can not focus well, this also is why u might of noticed that i do not nessisarly think completely before i act, IT IS NOT because i dont give a shit!
i cool

That's not how our appeal process works. You have to appeal through the forums only and this is the communication process, you don't get to log on on a different account.

Perhaps reread the rules of appealing, #5 and #6 specifically.

5. Be patient and mature: if you explode on us or disrespect us, you won't get unbanned. Period. Also, make sure that you patiently wait for a staff member to review your appeal. Posting "hello? anyone there?" over and over will not make the process any faster.

6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!

Your inventory wasn't full, i checked it myself, and gave you more seeds. You went and filled it with carrots and i held those for you so you had plenty of room.

please read this all the way and try to see what i am attempting to communicate here if anything comes off as offensive or rude, DO NOT take it that way i am actively trying to change how my words are perceived by others with my therapist. If i am unbanned please give me extra room to make mistakes because I really hate how so many servers are not open to me as an individual I really like to have fun sometimes i take it too far. I also like i said before do not always remember all the things i should before i do something. I'd like to see this community be a safe place that I am able to be in while i grow up and mature.

also to be fair to myself you have to admit that i did replant at least most of the wheat aswell as nearly finish the carrots and when u said my inv wasnt full it was after i did the carrots (i didnt realise when u probally took my carrots but ig thats my fault) i was still planning on replanting. and u make it look like i was trying to somehow miss the rest or something i dont get that at all but anyway I am sorry for joining on java I just really miss this community and I am going through a tough breakup i dont like to be patient I have been trying to change that for years and with little progress.

please do not add a 7 day wait to my ban because i logged on my java account. i did that because i literally just got java and was like oh yeah remember that server and yes i fucked up im sorry but please I seriously just want to play minecraft and be part of the great community that we have at hometown

if all this i have explained out is not good enough for a unban im sorry ill just try finding a server like this though it wont be the same Sad
i cool

Thank you for taking the time to write a real response, I did read the entire response several times through.

Since I don't know you very well, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're being completely honest with us, and we will continue to give you grace when small mistakes are made.

In the future, when a staff member is guiding you on how to use a warp and it's rules, please stop what you are doing and listen, that will avoid a lot of confusion about whether or not you intend to comply.

I'm going to give you a second chance, I'll unban both accounts and you can join back on either.

Welcome back.