• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Use In Nether
The ability to have water source blocks placed in the nether for farm use would be pretty neat.

It would help reduce the use of hoppers and droppers to transport items and would help lower the time redstone would have to be used, /warp Piglin for example.

Putting a stack or two of gold into /warp Piglin can take a good 20-30 minutes to finally finish putting the loot into chests and requires a decent amount of redstone to operate which would be constantly going the entire time. 

If it were to be converted into a water stream it would remove ~90 hoppers, ~43 droppers, a constantly firing dropper tower, and would save some hair being pulled out by those who end up leaving because its taking too long to get their loot.

Players could be charged on a per water source block basis and/or could be required to have it inside of a claim so nobody else can mess with it.

that would be very cool, yet it is very strange compared to minecraft's laws. i don't usually build farms but i know the nether is used for things like exp farms and water can move items and exp. i do think this is a good idea though, but make sure nobody manages to exploit it if this happens
-SynthCqt