Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for error (I think)
Server: Your SMP

Minecraft name: Doz2z

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Essayjinx

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because as far as I understand grief is destroy and all I have done is the opposite, I am a constructor, so I think this is an error. But if I did something wrong without noticing I'm wiling to change 

Why do I want to get back: I really enjoy the server an the community, before entrar home town I tried other servers, but I just didn't like them, this is the first server that I really liked. I was making a castle for a town that I was doing.

Sorry if my Inglis is bad, is not my first language 

Thread moved from Report a Problem to Ban Appeals.
Please wait for Jinx to reply to your appeal.

Thank you for your appeal. Your english is fine. Smile

Do you remember going to warp diamond and breaking some ore there?

[Image: xZ7jrGh.png]

It was for that?, I'm really sorry, I didn't know I shouldn't do it, it was an honest mistake

I get that. But before I get that ban overturned, and I want to get it overturned, I just need you to answer a couple questions for me.

Why don't we break other people's builds?

Do you understand not to touch anything someone else built without their permission?

Sorry for the late response, I was occupied with my job.

So for the first question I would say that we don't brake buildings that aren't ours is for respect to the effort and time that a person puts on the things they build, since I'm a player that bases their experience in the construction I can understand wen something that you took time in collecting that materials and planing how to do it, doesn't work or gets destroyed, sadness, frustration and sometimes you feel like quitting the game.

And for the second question, yes I understand, it wasn't my intention to break the rules, I was very confused at what happened, but now that I know I promise that it will not happen again

I appreciate your response, and that you understand Smile

Griefing is a major issue but with your response in mind, I'm happy to lift your ban, on condition that you hand over anything you got from warp diamond to a member of staff.

I hope to see you back on the server soon!