Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal AGAIN
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: .GlitchedByte228

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Greefing

Who banned you: duty

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): i really didnt mean to mine the stone i had my netherite pic in my hand and i was trying to fix it but i got banned

Why do you want to come back: so i can fix the hole i made
i really sorry and i didnt steal
i cool

It has almost been forgotten why and when warp Diamond was made. A players warp that shows wealth, some come to see the splendour and some just to wonder why.

One of the very first things you do see is a sign that says, “Do not touch” this is in our rules as well, “Do not modify any property that is not yours without the permission of the property-owner.”

Now accidents happen and when you broke the stone, you should have told a staff member but why I banned you was that. The logs showed you also placed and removed a sign, opened the white shulker box, which you removed and added back an item and moved things around in the shulker.

When I asked you about the stone, you completely denied it, until I tp’ed you to it.

From server logs,
TheDutyPaid☠ » but what about the grief?
shrek ⁂ » oh i didnt greif
shrek ⁂ » and u cant prove i stole
TheDutyPaid☠ » so you did not break this stone?
(tp’ed)
shrek ⁂ » oh yeah but it was me trying to open discord

Also talking in chat how you were going to steal from warp Diamond, which caused other players to be concerned.

So to come back I need you to answer some questions, please take your time to think about them and before you respond.

Why are rules important, the need to follow them and not look for loopholes?

If a staff member asks you a question about your actions, why should you reply truthfully?

In the future, how could you avoid any more problems from your actions?

Why are rules important, the need to follow them and not look for loopholes?
my mom always is talking to me like this and the answer is that rules make places safe and if everyone knows the rules then it is easier to make sure people are held accountable so rules help everyone by making it fun to play
If a staff member asks you a question about your actions, why should you reply truthfully?
because they already know the answer
In the future, how could you avoid any more problems from your actions?
maybe i should stop trying to find loopholes and try to not joke as much because then it will be more funny when it isnt all the time (people say that its annoying if all the time)
i cool

I took time to respond to you and your reply is shorter than the one on your last ban appeal.

Do you want to amend this?

i didnt know what ammend was but i think it means edit so maybe u want me to make a longer post

i didnt mean to lie about destroying the stone u said what about the greif and i thought u meant u thought i robbed the diamonds so u thought i destroyed the diamonds and i didnt so thats why i said no greif and it was accedental mining of the stone and i was in the proccess of smelting it and puting it back. i also put a sign down but i remembered that im not supposed to place/destroy stuff so i removed it. i am sorry that ive been annoying and ive been hard to deal with if ur tired of trying to let me stay then ig i cant make u unban me but i really like this server and i spent money and i have been friends with a lot of the players
i cool

I am going to let you return as of this post.

You have not been with us long and you have had quite a bit of staff time given to you, working out your actions.
It be a good idea to read the /rules and if you have any questions about them, ask!

Remember as well, players have spent time on their builds, please do respect them.

My personal advice to you is think how you can help others, not just in how to do things or what you can give them but how you can make other players time on the server a nice time.