• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  I was banned on SMP

Minecraft name: .IamNotDamian

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Petty grief , violation rule #1

Who banned you: esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): they banned me because i somehow griefed gam's house (an little dirt strucutre with was 4×4) and put a diamond ore in the middle and because i didnt do the rule #1? I just asked them to join the voice chat , i wanted to share my voice with her

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i don't have anything else to do , this os my favourite server , and i play it alot . I was about to get experienced rank in 1 day but i got banned , do please unban me ! 
Sincerely, Damian

Hi
Let me start off by clarifying that you were not banned for any of the reasons you listed.
The "petty grief" refers to you breaking and placing back a bunch of blocks at /warp diamond earlier today, seemingly out of boredom. You've already received 6 formal warnings before this about similar incidents, in a short span of time. We've given you many corrections and chances to behave better, but still you choose to waste staff time by continuing to disrespect the basic server rules.
Knowing this now, could you tell me why you should be unbanned/deserve a second chance?

I should be unbanned because i can behave well the enxt time , please give me a second chance ,everyone learns from mistakes right? I know it was an pretty big onr , but ill behave , ill promise

You have been unbanned