• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
While I still don't fully buy that you didn't realize you were at spawn, your intentions are something I can't prove, and since it wasn't that much grief, I'll let it go.

I'm going to make this next point very clear because I want you to remember it:
If you did not build something, and you did not get permission from the person who DID build it to touch it, then do not touch it. Emerald blocks do not spawn naturally, nor do beacons, and if you're ever confused if something is naturally generated or not, ask. If there's no one responding to you, Google (or whatever your preferred search engine is) it! If you come across something that you didn't build, just move along.

Next, just for clarity:
The grief rule. Our gold shovel plugin is an added player of protection, but the general rule on the server of "no grief" applies to builds that do not have the gold shovel protection as well. Do not build on other people's property (without permission), and do not touch other people's property (without permission). This applies to player builds, staff builds, and any and all server builds, regardless of whether or not they're claimed.

Final question before I unban you:
Do you a) understand everything I said above in its entirety (please ask questions if you don't, I'm more than happy to elaborate) and b) are you willing to accept harsher consequences should you find yourself in this situation again?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 04:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 06:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 07:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 08:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 08:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 11:05 AM