• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i’m sorry, can i be unbanned?
I see you know that you stole from quite a number of bases and the logs of these actions run into a great number of pages, everything from basic blocks to beacon bases.

Most times in these cases players claim a lack of understanding of the rules but as you said you were being selfish.

Also while checking back on your logs, I also found you mined ores within 100 blocks of other players builds which comes under the 100 block rule about not building or changing another players build

Talking of the 100 block rule, I also found you have built within 100 blocks of another player, which happens to be me. While in most cases is not a ban issue and can be worked out in game.

From the very start it looks like you have not paid attention to any of the most basic rules but if you do wish to return I will need to know you will now play within the rules.

So please take time and I do mean think about before replying to these questions.

1. Why does this server have rules in place on player conduct

2. How can you get items without just taking from others who have spent time collecting them?

3. Put yourself into another player's shoes and how do they feel to find their hard work damaged or stolen?

4. What should happen to all the blocks you took?

5. In the future, how will we know you will not continue this course of bad action?

Messages In This Thread
i’m sorry, can i be unbanned? - by ghosty166 - 05-04-2023, 07:30 AM
RE: i’m sorry, can i be unbanned? - by TheDutyPaid - 05-05-2023, 05:30 AM