• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WARPS, GETS YOUR WARPS HERE
Hey everyone!

Due to his wanting a clean slate, Elsio is giving away all his warps, and due to his current status on the server, I will be overseeing it. 
These will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please either comment your name below (along with which farm you want) or PM me/mail me/talk to me in-game or on Discord. Due to the fact that there are only 7 warps available, each player will be allowed to claim ONE warp. There are no restrictions on what you do with the warp once you claim it (for instance: paid farms do not need to remain paid farms, nor do they necessarily need to remain public farms). Please be patient in receiving the warp. I will unlock everything for you when I get the chance to do so and I will mail you when it is done.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT LIKE THE WARP RECLAMATION THREAD, WHERE YOU ARE ONLY RECLAIMING THE NAME OF THE WARP. IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE CLAIMING THE WARP AND THE ACTUAL BUILD ASSOCIATED WITH IT.
There is also no fee for taking these warps!
(For those who are wondering why we are giving away warps from a player banned for cheating in items - all of these warps were built before his promotion to Mod)

Anyways, here are the warps:
ElFarms (a variety of farms that lead into a central collection area) - TheDutyPaid
ElGuardian (paid guardian farm) - .IamNotDamian
ElGun (paid creeper farm) - ThatOneWolfe
ElRaid (raid farm) - The_Great_Catsby
ElTrade (villager trading hall (villagers are not labeled)) - .Lightsquid35112
ElWart (unfinished, not sure what exactly this is supposed to be, but I believe it is a nether tree farm) - EssayJinx
ElWitch (witch farm) - Reaper_DN
ElWither (does not function, but it is supposed to be a wither skeleton farm. Note from Ben: if you drop the kill platform down a few blocks the farm should work) - .ExponentGolf695

Reaper_DN - ElWitch >:}

Ill take eltrade or elcreeper pls preferably trade
Have a lovely day!  Big Grin
(Check out my shop stall C11 at /warp market)

.IamNotDamian -ElGuardian
Your friend , Damian

I can take elraid if possible. Would I also be able to rename the warp?
[Image: 41alnqyt9uL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

LyingStar Wrote:There are no restrictions on what you do with the warp once you claim it
You are free to do whatever you please with the warp once I transfer it over. That includes renaming the warp, deleting the warp, demolishing the warp, whatever.

(While taking the warp comes without a fee, renaming it will still have the standard price of $100)

Just want to add that ElWither will function if you drop the killing platform down a few blocks. It's currently too close to the spawning spaces for anything to spawn. Needs to be >24 blocks away.

I'll take elwither if no one else has picked it, don't mind a fixer upper