• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello! :>
Rainbow 
Hi hi hi!!

you can call me chaos! my minecraft username is the same as my forum username if that makes a difference.

some things to know about me:
  • im 24
  • im a they/them; my gender is [̴ ̶R̸ ̴E̴ ̷D̴ ̴A̷ ̶C̷ ̷T̷ ̶E̶ ̶D̶ ̵]̷
  • i work an overnight job, so mornings are actually my nights.
  • also because of my job, i can't really be active for long periods of time or super often
  • i love my job tho
  • i am o b s e s s e d with attack on titan at the moment, i've finished the show and i'm re-reading the manga (made it to ~mid season 3 first read) and re-watching the anime at the moment
  • levi ackerman and erwin smith are my babies and i love them both so much
  • no, i do not ship them, i love them separately
  • that and bojack horseman are two of my fave shows, among many others
  • uhh
  • i feel like this is getting too long
  • i'm also obsessed with space, liminal spaces, and kill la kill
  • music is my biggest passion in life. i've been playing guitar for 18 years. i write my own music now, both on my guitar and with a midi controller on my computer (kind of an electro-indie feel to it? inspired by a weird mix of the bands Ludo and Purity Ring, two vastly different bands of vastly different genres)
  • i could go on and on about music, and im gonna go on a little bit more about it tbh
  • i listen to absolutely everything, and i do mean everything. Ludo is my all-time favorite band, but there's an ungodly amount of close seconds from so many different genres. my least favorite genre is country, but i still like some of it. i can't even elaborate on favorites because i just have too many. my spotify likes (where i have ALL the music ive ever remotely liked and has been added to for Y E A R S) is over 1,000 hours long sitting pretty at 13,934 songs, and i'd LOVE to add to that!
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
i have one single request, if i may be so bold: when you comment for the first time, pretty pretty please give me a song to check out (more than one absolutely welcome)! i LOVE expanding my music and would love to hear what everyone else listens to!!
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
heehoo peenut

Welcome to Hometown!

Song to checkout is a favourite of mine.
Hardline by Waylon Jennings

Hi, I'm Neko (the4neko). I also love music and I listen to lot of genres. I had metal phase between like 14 to 17yo. Then I moved more to edm and stuff and now I also listen to lot of hip hop.

Content warning, some of these songs have strong language and if you'll gonna look them up on YouTube, some video clips might contain violence and stuff

I'm kinda obsessed with eminem, well, everyone knows him, at least some of his songs, so I'll give you one single song from his Music to be murdered by album: You Gon' Learn. Other hip hop artist I like is Logic, especially Keanu Reeves. Or for example Tech N9ne, my favorite song from him would probably be Like I Ain't.

From metal music, let me give you taste from different types/subgenres
Beast in Black - Blind and Frozen (melodic power metal)
Wind Rose - Diggy Diggy Hole (minecraft vibe XD)
Lorna Shore - To the helfire (deathcore, really not for everyone Big Grin)

Some Edm stuff:
Blasterjaxx - Legion
Ummet Ozcan - Seesaw
Geoxor & SVRGE - DEAD
S3RL - One More

Pop and other uncategorized stuff
Jake Daniels - Liar
Robert Grace - Casper
Tim McMorris - Life is Beautiful
AViVA - GRRRLS

And tons of nightcore...

im nonbinary too

but nobody remembers ;-;
-SynthCqt

for some reason it's not letting me reply to specific messages, so i hope you guys see this!!

@TheDutyPaid
thank you! i'm really enjoying this server so far!

gotta be 100% honest, that was not at all what i was expecting. i loved every second of it, instant like. his voice is very unique voice. it definitely has that classic country sound, but it has a very unique quality to it. country is the genre that's the most iffy with me, and the songs are a hit or miss. 11/10 that was an instant hit. thank you so much for sharing!!

@Neko:

!!!!!!! that's almost parallel to me tbh?? the music i write started more metal too because i was in that phase and now its a lot more electronicy!

gore doesnt bother me at all, i mean, im a big fan of attack on titan and junji ito's works, and horror is my favorite genre. but i appreciate the tw! i ADORE this list!! i've already heard some of them, and i haven't listened to the ones i havent yet, but im going to after replying to this! eminem and logic, both top tier artists. homicide is one of my fave songs ever. diggy diggy hole is s tier i heckin L O V E that song. and i LOVE deathcore too. though i haven't really had the chance to actually sink my teeth into that genre, its on my to do list!

im really excited to check out the stuff i havent listened to, thank you so so much for giving such an insight into your fave kinds of music!

@synthcqtt:

im sorry, its like that irl w me too.

song??
heehoo peenut

Hi!!!
I’m just a kid so no bad songs from me. My favourite song is any song from guardians of the galaxy.