Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc

Minecraft name: MRTa2911

Reason for being banned: grief

Who banned you: Nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned: I understand my mistake. I shouldn't have commit grief. I talked to my friend about this and they told me that I did a big mistake. I don't wanna grief anymore because that is very annoying and that is just a bad thing to do. I imagined if my house got destroyed. I would feel bad. I love spending time in your server. It is a wholesome place. The community is absolutely amazing. I shouldn't have caused trobe for such good people like you guys. I feel really bad for doing this.

Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back to play and enjoy my time with my friends in this awesome server. This place is great. I wanna make friends here and play minecraft with them. This is my favorite server I've been in. I am voting for you guys by the way Smile

Hi,
Few questions regarding your appeal. Your answers should be thought out.

1) You’ve had quite the change in heart in the 24 hours since I banned you. The day of you were pretty adamant that it wasn’t you who destroyed the house, even when I told you that I could see that it was you who broke it and I literally watched you do it with my own two eyes.
That said, question 1 is: why lie about griefing in the first place?
2) Do you understand why we don’t allow grief on the server? If so, what’s the reason?
3) Do you understand the consequences of breaking the rules now? Are you willing to accept a harsher punishment if you are to be caught breaking the rules again?

Hi this is MRTa2911

1) I lied because I didn't know that you can see that I did it. I thought you guys have no proof for that. Now I see that it was stupid to think that you can't see what I am doing.

2) You don't allow griefing in the server because it was created to be a place where people relax and play with friends. Griefing is a problem because it disturbs the fun gaming process. It annoys people and makes them wanna leave the server.

3) I understand that griefing will be pinished and I understand the consequences of that action.Yes I am willing to take a more serious punishment if I will be doing that again. But I assure you, I won't.

Your answer to 1 concerns me, and makes me wonder what other mischief you would've gotten yourself into just because you think I can't see it. Regardless, I can't hold speculation against you.
As of the posting of this message you have been unbanned from the server, and your inventory has been cleared of all the items you griefed. Should you be caught in trouble again, the consequences will be more severe.
Welcome back to HomeTown =)