The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Ban Appeal- 

21th May 2023

Server you were banned on: HomeTownSMP

Minecraft name: Tyepie

Reason for your ban: Xray/Grief of claimed or named warps

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: It was only recently after being asked back by a good friend to help with a project that I even remembered I was banned. It has been almost two years and over that time span I have grown and learned not just from this mistake but just on how to be a better person in general. I understand what I did not only made the game a nightmare for some players as the griefing must’ve been a pain to clean up. I also understand the massive consequences xraying can have as injecting that many resources into the economy can ruin the experience for players who mine their resources legitimately. 

Why do you want to come back: I’ve been asked back by a friend to help on a seriously big project, I was a player who ran a small town, had an official warp, and a player who prior to cheating had contributed to the server. I simply wish to continue contributing to the server, and to make amends for my mistakes. I believe I have become a better person who has grown and learned. I also believe that I have had sufficient time to think about my mistakes. So with everything in mind I would like to kindly ask the staff of HomeTown SMP to repeal my ban.

Thank you for your time,

Tyepie

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-22-2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-23-2023, 06:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-23-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-23-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-24-2023, 04:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-25-2023, 05:12 AM