• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Typically in replies to ban appeals I first reply to the appeal itself and then add my own commentary. Personally, I thought your appeal was a bit generic, so there's not much I can reply to in it directly. 

Moving on, I'm going to address a few things. Along with them will be questions. The expectation is that you answer the questions in a thorough manner. While I won't enforce any strict measures on this, take a look back at some of the x-ray ban appeals from players in the past to get an idea of what's expected of you. 

1. The grief you did was indeed a pain to clean up. All the warps you griefed were mine and were public farms. So here's a question for you: Why grief a variety of public farms meaninglessly? It's not like the grief was for a rare block, or to tear it down. You were clearly just being a nuisance.
2. You mentioned in your appeal that you understand the consequences x-raying can have on an economy. What are they, and why do we disallow x-raying? 
3. Regarding your xraying - you spent time making covering up the x-ray to make it seem like nothing was wrong. What was your goal with doing this?
4. You were a player here for about 1.5 years before you got banned. What was your motivation for xraying?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-22-2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-23-2023, 06:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-23-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-23-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by tyepie1807 - 05-24-2023, 04:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-25-2023, 05:12 AM