• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc

Minecraft name: Your 1block2/1block3

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Using X-ray. Banned by TheDutyPaid.

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): before I tell you why i should be unbanned i first want to say why i did it. I was x-raying becose i neaded ingame money to buy those nice invisable lamps. and i dident nead 1 or 2 of the lamps but hunderds so this would cost alot o money. at first i just mined normaly for diamonds or used the drill and then poked around to cover more ground and see more blocks or hopefully diamonds. but it became boring an at one point the game itself also became boring becose of no progression becose i was just mining and not bulding anymore. also i started working and not go to scool so i had alot less of time to play so i starter using xray to speed up the progress this ofcourse is not an excuse of using xray but stil i did and should not have. Now the reason why i should be unbanned. I do understand what i did was bad and i wont do it agan becose i donkey nevver hits his head twice on the same rock. i also think i was a great member in the comunety and peaple knew me from my bulds just like the big house that i was bulding. so i think i deserve a second chance to keep bulding and to have fun with the other peaple that r on the server. 

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back becose after the ban i just took a break from the game itself and ofcourse the server. the game minecraft had always been a game where i just come back to and sometimes take long breaks from. i also wanna come back to talk to the peaple that r on the server and to contineu my quest to make all the blocks in minecraft but then big. and also all the animals. this wil take a long long time but was a thing that i enjoyed doing.

[Image: cc833075603a2f3df08b3bb2cb332fb2c13098d2.jpg]
1block2/CHOCOMEL

I do find your whole appeal lacking, if not for another word, lazy.

This is not about your use of English or grammar, to which you are more than welcome to use your native language.

Any appeal is the player’s opportunity to show us that you have an understanding of what you did wrong, apologetic, why and how it would affect the life of the server. You said you understand what you did was bad but why was this?
It also feels that the reason you want to come back is only as it fits in with you.

Before any judgement is passed, I invite you to think about a reply and take time in it. If you really do want to return.

hello, thanks for the quick reply.

I understand that what I did was wrong and I am sorry for what I did not only because it's just cheating and against the rules but also because it can hurt the economy of the server and the players playing on it.

why can it hurt the economy?

it can hurt the economy because the RSS will be faster depleted from the world and I would gain more with less effort. It will also hurt the economy by creating a huge amount o money out of nowhere which will make the value of the money worth less

why can it hurt other players?

it can hurt other players because the RSS (diamonds) I found would be missing and if they were mining there normally they might find less of the RSS because I took them with an unfair advantage. it also can hurt people because my progress of making money would be faster. this can make them feel like their effort is slower than mine and might make them think they r doing something wrong or make them unhappy.

the reason why I wanna come back is because the server was really fun. it was fun because of the good community and all the plugins that exist on the server. I also want to come back because I want to continue my builds.

I do understand why it feels like I want to come back because it fits me now because that's true yes it fits me now but I would not be playing the game if it didn't fit me.

my grammar and spelling in my native language (dutch) aren't any better than my grammar and spelling in English. some might say its worse. I hope I did a better job at this with the work of some computer magick.

[Image: cc833075603a2f3df08b3bb2cb332fb2c13098d2.jpg]
1block2/CHOCOMEL

After debate with other senior staff members, we are going to allow you to return to Hometown.

I have taken back all the invis lights, also have cleared but not limited to your money, armour, diamond blocks from your builds, op items, drill, heads and blocks of value from your storage. You are able to keep your builds.

If you are caught using x-ray in the future this will be a permanent ban.

I will be giving you a one month ban, dated from your appeal date, you will be able to rejoin after the 27th of June.

Welcome back to hometown