• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HelixParkour Challenge Bounty
Information 
Hey y'all! It's been around 2 weeks since 
the 10th anniversary, and I'm here to post a bounty on the parkour map that Nether made for it. It's really an awesome map and I'm hoping to get more people to see and enjoy it through this bounty!

Bounty

The bounty is $100,000 (in game) total, split up into three smaller bounties:
  • $10,000 for the first 3 people to submit a valid time of under 20 minutes.
  • $20,000 for the first time under 15 minutes.
There's another bounty that, while I'd be surprised someone take up, I'll put up nonetheless:
  • $50,000 for beating my PB (currently 13:59)
These expire on the last day of August, midnight CST (Around a month from now). If you're interested in any of these bounties, please check below for submission and timing details.

Submission & Timing

To start a run, go to /warp HelixParkour and press escape. Timing starts upon pressing "Back to Game", and timing ends once touching the last white concrete platform at the top of the helix. I'll provide my run at the end of this post as an example. You don't have to have any fancy splits or any timer at all to submit a run, just video with the included pressing "Back to Game" and touching the last platform, I can do the timing for you if needed. Please do not wear any armor (including elytra) and keep your hotbar clear of items that would bring some unfair advantage compared to those who would have nothing in their inventory (i.e. tridents).

To submit a run, you can DM me on discord @kinoplat or notify me through the HT discord. Video proof is required. I know that might discourage some of you, and if you are interested in attempting these bounties please reach out to me if you want help with recording or timing software. Once I've checked a submitted run, I'll notify the bounty being claimed through a comment on this post.

Here's my current PB at the time of posting this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-bTRZDlNk0

I'm not expecting this to get much attention, but I hope it can bring some attention to the amazing work done by Nether at Helix Parkour while maybe spurring some competition at the same time. Good luck to anyone who attempts runs!

Were_ has posted a time of 12:56! With this they claim 3 bounties:
$10,000 for a time under 20 minutes
$20,000 for the first time under 15 minutes
$50,000 for beating my PB of 13:59

Here's their video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bxB59oTxw

There's still $20,000 left to be claimed! Good luck if anyone else decides to go for it!