Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban request
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown Smp

Minecraft name: algadeery

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): xraying-flyhacks

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
I started off in this server thinking I was just going to have fun and leave, I joined with hacks enabled
to play easier. I played for a while and found everyone to be really nice. I played for around 4-5 hours
straight and built a monument of sorts, the only reason I was hacking was to get materials faster and that
was wrong.
Why do you want to come back: I really want to be unbanned because of how amazing this server is, I see all
these amazing builds and all these cool people talking and the server just grew on me, Nether if you're reading this,
I truly regret what I did and want to come back and contribute to the server without hacking, I just want a second
chance in this server, if you see me hack again you can permaban me without a second thought, this server
is really great and I want to keep playing on it.

algadeery Wrote:Code:

Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown Smp

Minecraft name: algadeery

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): xraying-flyhacks

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): 
I started off in this server thinking I was just going to have fun and leave, I joined with hacks enabled
to play easier. I played for a while and found everyone to be really nice. I played for around 4-5 hours 
straight and built a monument of sorts, the only reason I was hacking was to get materials faster and that
was wrong. 
Why do you want to come back: I really want to be unbanned because of how amazing this server is, I see all
these amazing builds and all these cool people talking and the server just grew on me, Nether if you're reading this,
I truly regret what I did and want to come back and contribute to the server without hacking, I just want a second
chance in this server, if you see me hack again you can permaban me without a second thought, this server
is really great and I want to keep playing on it.

Below is a screenshot directly from our ban appeals format:
[Image: 27pv7Kz.png]
And if you click here, you can look at all x-ray appeals in the past, to get an idea of what we're looking for in x-ray appeals. 

With that said, there's something I don't understand. You say you were hacking to get materials for your monument, but your monument is made of entirely stone. I don't understand how flyhacking could possibly help you to acquire stone faster? Perhaps you can help me understand.
You also barely x-rayed until shortly before I banned you. Since you clearly didn't need the diamonds to build your monument (as it looked to be complete when I had showed up), what was your intention with them?

I appreciate the honesty in your appeal. Once you clear my concerns up we can continue, since this appeal as it is is underwhelming considering what you were banned for.

Hi, thanks for responding. I wanted to make the armour to put on the armor stand for the diamonds and needed the tools to get materials faster, as for the flyhacks I flew around for trees, moving around faster, and reaching the taller spots on my statue, I wanted to add more to the statue (you thought it was finished) like something held in the hand, I was thinking a stone pickaxe or an axe. I'm sorry for what I did and I really want a second chance, to contribute to the server this time without hacks. Thanks, have a great day.

Thank you for the clarity, and for the continued honesty. I'm going to ask you a list of questions to compensate for the lackluster primary appeal. Your answers to these questions are expected to be thought-out. I'm not going to enforce any strict limit, but I again encourage you to look at x-ray appeals in the past (more specifically, accepted ones) to see what is generally accepted, and then realize that the bar is higher for you considering you were banned for hacking as well.
1. How does x-raying impact other players?
2. Why do we not allow x-raying/hacking here on HomeTown?
3. How would you feel if someone was able to gain a substantial advantage over you in a way that you were unable to?
4. How can we be sure that you won't use hacks again to gain an advantage in any way?
5. If you are caught hacking/x-raying again, are you wiling to accept a more severe punishment?

Again, your answers are expected to be thought out and reflective.