• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .DRAVERMAN

Reason for your: ban Using x-ray, Zero Tolerance Policy!

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned: x-ray was a suggestion that was givin to me by a friend at school, I should have used it on a test world or another world and mess with my friends but me being and immature 13 year old  guess what i did i did it on my favorite server. (this one is slightly different then the one i sent you just as a message because i read that you said they need to be longer and we need to tell the full truth so i am)

Why do you want to come back: I would love to come back because i want to buy VIP 1 or 2 when i get money in my cashapp and also would love to continue to expand my little farm. Also i am sincerily sorry i just wanted some diamond armour and to be cool. this server was also about the only server my chromebook could handle so it was a good choice for me.

Although it wasn't what you were banned for, I initially looked into your activity on the server after several instances of grief were discovered on the entrance to the public mine in /warp res. You broke several rails going down into the mine for no reason at all. Just being destructive with something someone else had built.

I noticed you followed the pinned ban appeal format. Hopefully you read the following section:
[Image: 27pv7Kz.png]

You stated your age in your appeal. Please know that, no matter the age, server rules apply to everyone equally. Being an "immature 13 year old" is not an excuse so I will disregard that statement. You admitted that you were using an x-ray mod without denying or making up excuses. That quick admission of guilt is in your favor.

Before I can consider lifting your ban, I need to be thoroughly convinced that it will not happen again. I need to know that you understand that x-ray is not allowed on the server. I also need you to explain to me why x-ray is not allowed. What effects could it have on other players and the server as a whole? I also need you to convince me that you will not use x-ray in the future.

I would also like for you to touch on the breaking of the rails going into the mine. Grief is a bannable offense. I need to know that you will respect things other people have built if you were to rejoin the server.

Please reply to the post and elaborate more.