• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Eli_Eli_Eli_

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): dicks are NOT appropriate.

Who banned you: melaniebeedot 
Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
Some years back I was banned for my third time from HomeTown for being immature and drawing dicks. Im older and wiser now and i no longer find stupid things like drawing dicks amusing. I understand that that was my third strike but i am asking for one more chance as it has been some years now since i made the "fatal mistake" of drawing dicks. furthermore, I remember being a rather committed sever member, even eventually becoming a VIP. I believe that if i am given another chance i can contribute a lot to the HT community.

Why do you want to come back: i recently began playing minecraft again after a year or two of not and i remembered the fun i had on HT until i got banned. I would like to come back to HT because it was a lot of fun playing it and it had kind staff and members.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal!

I want to start by saying that you were not given the option to appeal, as this was your 3rd ban which is permanent.
You already tried to appeal on the day you were banned https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5857 but you were denied. Anyone that tries to appeal a permaban needs to have a really, really good appeal..

That being said, I did take into consideration the fact that it has been 2 years and 4.5 months since your ban, so I've decided to entertain this second appeal because I thought maybe (hopefully) you've grown up some in that amount of time and would no longer cause trouble for us. I talked it over with another admin and I've been taking some time to think it over.

But then, you joined the discord, with "the name you always use for discord", @erectiledysfunction2662.........

You'd think someone who is "older and wiser now" and "no longer finds stupid things [like drawing dicks] amusing" would've changed their username to something else by now, but, moving on..

Now I know you have a history of disregarding our rules, but you really should've considered these two before hopping in the discord, less than 24 hours after posting your appeal, to ask why no one has responded yet.

[Image: L34apiF.jpg]

Permanent ban appeals are not considered lightly, as the whole point of a permanent ban is that we feel you no longer belong on our server, so even considering reversing that sentence wouldn't be a decision that is made quickly.

(Any ban appeal, for that matter, should be granted at least 24 hours of patience for the staff member to respond. Staff are very busy people, we have a lot to keep up with on the server besides taking time out of our day to respond to the trouble makers who have gotten themselves banned and are begging for a second chance....)

We also have real lives out side of minecraft too, so a little patience would've gone a long way in your favor, especially considering you're in no position to be pushing our buttons since you're the one asking us for a second chance.

I've presented your appeal before the full admin team for consideration, given the permanent nature of the ban, and we've talked it over.

Given your impatience and your choice of discord username, we feel it's quite evident that you haven't matured quite as much as you think you have, and we've decided to grant you a stay of execution. Meaning, we won't throw away your once chance at redemption and any future on the server by denying this appeal once and for all, but instead, I will quietly close this appeal and you can try again in another 2 years if you'd like, when you've grown up a little bit more..