• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Exclamation 
Minecraft name: AppleSause2095

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Beacon thief

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): This is my third or second day on the server and I didn't know I couldn't take the beacons. They weren't claimed or anything so I thought I can take them. I don't know if there was something written there about not taking stuff because i am severely dyslexic and reading takes a lot of effort for me so i don't read stuff there. Even writing this is really hard for me and im using grammarly for everything i write here. I love this server and it has been only a few days for me there and I loved it. I'm really really sorry for taking whats not mine I understand that is wrong I would never just steal something knowing that is wrong. This just was a big mistake i made and I am very sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed this server and I had a really great time. I met a few people who were really nice to me. One of them even invited me to their city. This server is a really fun place and I wanna come back. Please give me another chance. Thank you.

As I have had time to do more checks, other issues have arisen.

You are now banned for, Beacon theft, setting of fires, grief and killing of players animals.

We can cover them points before a few other issues.
Please update your appeal as needed.

Ok let me be honest this time

I didn't read the rules at all.
Why? Dyslexia. You see reading takes a lot of effort for me so I didn't even read the rules in the start of the game. So I had no idea that all of the things I did while gameplay were not okay to do. 
If I will come back I will try to read the rules in the start of the game. Or maybe I can ask a friend to read them to me.
Either way I am really sorry for my actions as I said in the previous post by me. And I really wanna come back. Not to break the rules. But to play and enjoy my time with other people.

I find it all hard to believe.

Why do I say this, I am sure there are servers out there where asking “.AppleSause2095 » anybody have free flint amd steel?” Then trying to burn other players builds down is acceptable but on Hometown, we do not even have fire spread on.

The reasons I banned you remind me of another player, MRTa2911 they did all the same stuff. They were banned returned, I banned them again and then banned for a 3rd final time.

Sorry, I am going off into a ramble. Next I will be telling you how I had to ban two accounts pretending to be another staff member. Oops too late.

If only I could link these things I have just said together, that would save the day…
Report just in from the Hometown crime lab. It reads as you are one and the same person, you are the permanent banned player and the fake staff member.

So, appeal denied!