• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal 2nd time
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ghostgamer00583

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): I have been banned from the smp for using x-ray

Who banned you: malniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I accept that I used x-ray and I promise I will not use any mod/addon again in the smp.I got around 30 diamonds from x-ray mod and I will give that all diamonds to any staff member.

Why do you want to come back: I wanted to play in an survival smp server I visited many servers but I didn't get a perfect server but I saw the hometownmc smp in a youtube video and I played it and I love this smp and I want to play in this server pls. Sad

I am posting this post second time pls somebody reply me.

Posting the same appeal over again will not make this process faster. 

Please refer to the ban appeal rules where it talks about patience:

[Image: 5Xcub8b.jpg]

It has been less than 36 hours since you appealed. Staff are very busy, and have lives outside of the server too... 

And to be honest, responding to the appeal of a player who knowingly and deliberately broke the rules, and is now suddenly sorry and begging for a second chance... is not the top of our priority list. There are players who need help who don't break the rules, and they come first. 

You're in no position to be impatient, and the fact that I had to stop and address this appeal first, just delays your original appeal even longer.