• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Banned on the SMP

Minecraft name: .IamNotDamian

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been permanent banned. Enough is enough , You have been banned by the whole staff team. Find a new server

Who banned you:The whole staff team 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): The reason i should get an "new chance" is none other than reuniting with you all. I know that in first place , when i got banned , was because when Esptree said That he is going to the LGBTQ+ parade in Oslo i said that my country does not support this and i do not neither. I didin't mean it in a rude way. I know sometimes I am vry disrespectful , but i swear to god , i didn't have any reason to say that. I tried to heal my bad actions but my inner child wanted love , my midlle inner child seeked revenge but my current self just wanted peace. I violated a lot of rules , got banned 30 days from /nick because i wanted to name my tool and not myself for a silly joke.
Harrased people , and even was a little dumb. I realized that i should forget the past but not forget the lesson it taught me.
As i was away. This time made me know that sometimes ,i'll never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to have fun , help people again with maybe an free diamond armor place. Giveaway my money , and more. I keep those memories i made somewhere inside me, where it's safe.I take it out and look at it when i need to. As if it were a photo. I know you do not unban people for feeling "nostalgic", but still , lot's of great times i will not forget
Your friend , Damian

Reuniting with us is not a reason why we should give you a second chance. We do not want to reuinite with you, you cause nothing but trouble on our server. You don't think before you speak, you don't learn from your mistakes, you've been given second, third, fourth, tenth chances and you still do not learn. We don't feel you fit in well with our community and our patience with you has run out. You are permanently banned. Find a new server.