Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .DO_OR_DIE999835

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I theft netherite armour but I report to staff give me second chance I will play with honesty and plz tell me all tge server rule where I find server rule I don't read server rule where is it. I hope you give ne second chance. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because now in this server I have many friends give me second chance

The reason I banned you was that you broke into the players farm causing a mess, theft of the armour and kept asking me if you could keep it.

Rules can be found at /warp rules, via the link on /rules or checking with staff.
Here is also the link to the rules, https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

If you do wish to return, I like you to explain to me in detail and take your time in the replies to these questions.

1, Why do we have rules in place, where you can not damage or take from other players' builds?

2, Explain about why good conduct important on the server?

3, What other ways can you get stuff without just taking from others?

We will try to get this ban out of the way before moving onto the ban evasion.

THANK YOU;
For giving the rule link I read all rules after this reply
Question
1, Why do we have rules in place, where you can not damage or take from other players' builds?
Ans1-To make a server good and peacefull which build are not belongs to we .We cannot any right to theft anything and broke blocks and anything
2, Explain about why good conduct important on the server?
Ans- Good conduct important on the server because to make a server peacefull and beautifull like the town of this server is beautifull .
3, What other ways can you get stuff without just taking from others?
Ans- To earn money and buy from other shop and make own armour and stuff.
* dont be gone on my english because my english is not good .

Thank you for your responses.

I understand English is not your first language but I have a feeling you do know what you can and can’t do on the server.

Checking on your actions, I have also found other small areas of grief but will include them in this appeal.

I will let you return to the server but take this as a warning to follow all rules in the future.

Welcome back to Hometown