• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DeadDaySam

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): "crit hacks bye loser."

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): This whole situation unfolded about 4-5 years ago, the gist of what happened was I was in the pvp arena with a staff member and one other player. I was doing fairly well and then got into an argument about how I was hitting. I'm not going to argue the decision that I was cheating or not, because I know that won't get me anywhere. Cheating aside, I handled the situation poorly, there were many situations in which I could have been more respectful, more understanding, or even have stopped the argument entirely. It's been many years since then and any problems that came from that situation are sure to have since been long dead. I apologize for how I handled everything at the time, It became increasingly obvious over the years just how many things I did wrong, and everything I could have done better. 

Why do you want to come back: The weeks following my ban I had a hard time finding a new server to play on, and new people to enjoy said servers with. It would end up taking me over 3 months to find anything remotely as comfortable as hometown made me feel. Now that I'm older and have real responsibilities, I just want someplace to come back to when I return home that I can sit down and enjoy. I sincerely hope that whatever grudge was held against me at the time has since been lifted and that I can return back into the server. I can assure anyone reading this that I will not cause any more problems of any manner. 

To whoever takes the time to read this, thank you for considering my appeal.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As Illogical has retired from the staff team, I will be handling your appeal.

According to our records, it has been 3 years since you were last online, not 4-5, but regardless, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have grown up some in that amount of time and will give you a second chance.

Please head over to /warp tutorial when you return and review the rules before you begin playing.

Welcome back.