• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: aefitzhugh

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): beacon and beacon base theft

Who banned you: esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): don't ask me why but I am compelled to "break" blocks I know are admin protected, like just hitting stuff at spawn and whatnot. I don't think it's that uncommon to just mess around. I didn't expect anything to happen, just wanted to tickle the itch in my brain. No theft was intended promise o7

Why do you want to come back: good cozy server

Hi there,
You were banned because you stole two entire beacon bases and their beacons, not because of breaking a couple blocks here and there (which, yes, you also should not be doing).
Knowing this now, would you like to re-write your answer to why you should be unbanned?

Oh shoot my bad I thought those were auto-generated since they were unclaimed (it's been a while since I've played minecraft). Should I put them back?

The blocks you griefed have already been restored, but you will have to give it all to a staff member if you return, after we get this appeal sorted. I'd like your answer to a couple of questions:
Why should you be unbanned, and how will you prevent something like this from happening in the future?