• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mcdonaldscookies

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): "You have been banned from this server. Reason: #xray"

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I have been falsely accused of using Xray. I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 and have NEVER thought of using Xray. My favorite part of Minecraft is exploring random caves for hours searching for diamonds. It's quite the rush when you round corners and see a beautiful vein waiting for you Smile Xray is a hack that essentially removes that feeling and makes the game unenjoyable. I'm unsure what evidence shisuan has collected against me, but I'm interested to see what evidence points to the idea that I am hacking. I do have a strange method of just digging random holes in the ground until I find caves, so if that is the evidence they have collected, I would like to dispute that. 

Why do you want to come back: I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 and have played on Hometown for a few years now. I quit Minecraft for a while a few years back and only decided to come back when I found Hometown-- a small, quiet server with friendly and helpful players. The environment on Hometown is one of a family, and it's honestly one of my favorite parts of the week when I come on and can just relax and play a game I've loved since I was a child. I've built a nice base for myself in the old world and have been working on expanding it a little more. 

First of all, sorry for taking so long to respond, been a busy week. We dont care if you make holes etc, but we were 2 staff following you mining and something didnt seem right. After closer inspection of your path I will unban you.

My apologies.