• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .Flipperio

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned from this server. Reason: grief to onechunk

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was being dumb, and I realized that my actions were not considerate of others. Looking back, I wished I did things differently and tried to contribute to the peace of the server. After much reflection, I've realized that these actions are not actions of a good player. A good player helps others and does not ruin other creations. They remain friendly towards others and considerate of others' amazing builds. Why should you unban me? You should unban me because, from here on out, I am determined to stop my destructive habits and start being the friendliest player I can be. I completely understand if you remain with your decision, for my actions should not be tolerated in any way. Just know that I intend to turn a new page and try to rectify my past.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown SMP is unlike any other SMP I had been a part of. Usually, I would only play on servers I just joined for up to an hour. This server immediately entranced me, making me already spent multiple hours when I first logged in. I felt a close connection to this server, for the people accepted and welcomed me rather than ignored and despised me. I kick myself all the time for ruining my chance at this wonderful server, for I hoped to play on it for years in the future. This server, I had realized, was really my home.

Was surprised to see your name come up over something so silly as grief. We just ask of the basic rule, ‘if you did not build it, do not touch it’ 

All players are welcome and I have seen you are liked and others interact with you. Reading through your appeal it’s clear you understand what you did and why you were banned. Just takes up my time rolling back the damage you did and my other checks on your actions. 

I will unban you but remember to follow the rules as they are what makes the server fun and fair for everyone.