• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .Flipperio

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned from this server. Reason: Grief again!!

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I am honestly unsure what happened! I do not remember breaking blocks in anyone else's base, and I have tried to be a respectful member of this server. If you can exactly explain to me what I did, I would get a better idea of the situation. In advance, I am truly sorry for any damage or harm that I have caused. Please, let me know what I did wrong so I can resolve this matter.

Why do you want to come back: I love Hometown SMP, and it's unlike any other SMP I had been a part of. It sounds cheesy, but I felt at home in this server. I've spent multiple hours on this server because of the warm magic that prevales here. I feel a close connection to this server, for the people are welcoming and kind. Please, let me know exactly what I did wrong so that I can rectify my actions.

You came back from a grief ban, then ran around old world griefing all you could find.

[Image: TEXt6mm.png]

[Image: qRbsKdh.png]

[Image: DXg7d2p.png]

[Image: JJdit6L.png]

[Image: ZNy3zcS.png]

[Image: uxr4ClX.png]

There is a lot of grief, not easy to forget. So this appeal is denied.