• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request
Rainbow 
server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Bobinkaoncrack

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): ''Beacon base breaking and beacon theft, you knew you could get iron free, why did you steal it?''

Who banned you: Essayjinx

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): i knew i shouldnt have stolen the beacon and the iron around it but it was before i knew u could get quick iron for free (i have no excuse for the beacon i shouldnt have really i just really needed one) and this was before i completely understood the concept of the shops and stuff, i can go on yapping about how im innocent im not i shouldnt have stolen the things and i promise that IF i get unbanned ill give back all the iron and the beacon back to whoevers it was (i have no clue who'se it was ngl) and i promise to not steal shit again im gonna give the beacon nd iron back frfr (those are the only things ive ever stolen on the server swear to god)

Why do you want to come back: because its the only survival smp server where there arent a million million mods that make it just crap, and its an active fun server with people who are actually nice (which i wasnt by stealing and i apologize) and i have grown quite fond of a build i was in the middle of doing and would love to get back on it and i apologize to whoever the beacon and iron is/was (i really dont know) i just wanna get back because this server is hella fun and i sincerely apologize for taking away some of that fun for others i should have known better.

Thank you for your appeal.

To be precise, you stole 64 iron blocks from the location here:

And two beacons from a completely different location here: 

All 64 blocks and two beacons will have to be returned to staff upon your potential return to the server.

Since finding the beacon theft, I have also discovered that you broke five redstone lamps nearby. These will also have to be returned.

With this in mind, I'd like you to answer some questions for me.

1. Why don't we break blocks at other builds? What are the consequences this can have for the server, and others?
2. If we need resources to build, where do we find them?
3. If we are looking for potential farms on the server, how do we learn about them?