• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost an 1 year anniversary Damian, or not....
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from the main server (SMP)

Minecraft name: .IamNotDamian

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): homophobic comments.No more second chances.Enough is enough. Banned by the entire staff team.No appeal option. Find a new server

Who banned you: The whole staff team

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Hey moderators
It's been an while.. Almost the aniversary of me joining this server , which brings alot of memories as the first day of joining HometownMc! At the current moment, I'm not asking you to unban me because of nostalgia. You (as in every moderator) should maybe give me a chance because of the following reasons:
1. As of now , we all know I was a pain in the butt for almost every Moderator.
We know that the last reason I got banned was "homophobia" Not knowing how to express my words, with my carelessness, I managed to get banned again.What an idiot was I!
The main reason that happened is because I said something some people find disrespectful. But, to be more explicit, I can give you a kind of example from the conversation I had with the esteemed, Esptree
-Esptree: I'm going to the LGBTQ+ parade in Oslo. I'm so excited!
-Me:My country is against LGBTQ and I don't like it also.
I know that all the words I have said are wrong, I've changed a lot of words in my vocabulary since then.
We know that when I was banned , I used to harrass people "as in asking uncontrollably without ask to ask any admin to reply to my appeal" which wasn't a good thing to do.From this moment, I don't really have proof to show you everything I've done. these things happened in July
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this server is something you can't meet again
I know that every server has its unique style of moderating , but afer everything i've seen here , this is such a great reason why I should come back.We can see that you know how to keep your server up.I'd want to come back to see some more jokes, they were fun!
I remember how I was so scared of getting out when I said a little swear word. Good times , aren't they?
This is all I have to say, have a great week and take your time and don't apply to this that fast or that slow, do what ya want!

With great respect and with esteem,
Damian Big Grin

You are permanently banned. Find a new server.