• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (case or WorldAura380444)
Sad 
The reason I am writing this Appeal is because I stole "Nift  *" (a player) chests while he wasn't looking.

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: WorldAura380444 

Reason for your ban: Theft of Item's

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why you should be unbanned: This game was really fun to explore and it is the only server i have tried where you can be creative and have fun with your friends. I have realized that all my action have consequences, and yes I should have worked for those items but instead I stole them form Nift  * chests. I then proceeded to troll him saying that i did not have his items, but then gave some back and said that was it when it wasn't. I was going back to the base to give the rest back when I got banned by DiamondBlockBen. I have learnt that what I had done was wrong. I want to be unbanned be cause I made a bunch of companions on the server and had a lot of good stuff. I am so very sorry for the wrong doing I have caused others. If you give me a second chance I will assure you I will never grief or steal again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so I can firstly give the stuff I stole back and apologize the right way. I want to come back so I set an example and play the game properly and enjoy it like its supposed to be played. Please take consideration. I am so very sorry. Regards, WorldAura380444 Heart

You seem to say all the right things in your appeal, but whether you mean them or not I am unsure.

Hometown is a grief free server. That means if you didn't build it, then don't touch it. That goes for blocks, chests, everything that isn't naturally generated. Even if a build isn't claimed. Don't touch it. If a chest is unlocked. Don't touch it.

I cannot determine whether the diamond gear in your inventory was given to you or if you stole it as well, therefore your inventory has been wiped.

I will approve your appeal at this time. You are currently unbanned from HomeTown. Rest assured, you will be watched closely and your next incident will likely result in a permaban.