• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: surival

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): ban evasion. Your other account IdleAlways is still banned, which you failed to mention in your appeal. Banned by melaniebeedot.

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): As I said on the server, I have no idea why my IP links with other accounts. And wasn't the other account named "Ngga?" Or perhaps this is another account that's linked to mine, I don't know. Anyways, the only reasonable explanation I can think of is that I used to use a VPN (for privacy reasons). I no longer do and (as I mentioned) have since gotten new internet, and because of this I have genuinely have no idea why those accounts continue to link with mine. I'm not sure how to prove my non-ownership of those two accounts. If there are any more I'd like to know.

Why do you want to come back: I was unbanned for a single day and did nothing wrong before being banned again.

It's been a while since you were originally banned, so let me refresh your memory.

Your account 'surival' was banned for giving new players answers to the tutorial quiz, name calling, and general rude behavior towards other players. While you were banned, you joined the server on your other account IdleAlways, and were soon banned for... you guessed it, helping a player through the quiz, and ban evasion. That ban still stands, actually.

You did try to appeal it, and you tried to deny at first that surival is you, but then you admitted that it was a shared account, and then you "came clean" and admitted that it's a shared account, and it was you who committed the offense. Your words. Here's the appeal for your reference:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...ht=surival

Your appeal was denied because this was your second offense of the same crime and we were not willing to welcome you back. Had I remembered you had this other banned account when you appealed your surival account yesterday, I wouldn't have unbanned you. Unfortunately for you, your other two accounts showed up as alts, which are both also banned as well, which prompted further investigating into your history on our server, and that's when your IdleAlways account was rediscovered.

Does that refresh your memory at all?

Damn, well, you got me. I did not remember that at all.

I don't have much else to say except it's been two years since then and the offense was anything but serious.

The IdleAlways account was not in fact owned by me, however, and I no longer use it. I haven't for quite some time now. Ngga is, but I did nothing wrong on that account (except have an undesirable IGN). I definitely won't change the name, so if you do unban me, keeping me banned on that account is understandable.

It's under your discretion to keep me banned or not.

You're forgetting your other, other, other alt, 9700k, formerly known as iiiMonkey, who is still permabanned for x-ray.

The fact that you've gotten yourself banned on 4 different occasions on 4 different accounts kind of speaks for itself that you don't seem to fit in well here, and I think we'll stick to our original judgement from IdleAlways that we don't have room for such a troublemaking player here on HomeTown.

Best of luck to you in finding a new server.