• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com / Discord is CrispyArthritis

Minecraft name: .CrispyArthritis 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Using x-ray. 

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I don’t have any excuses, I knew what I was doing was wrong when I did it. It was my first time ever using it. A buddy at work said I should try it, gave me instructions on how to do it, and said it was undetectable. I knew it was cheating, and I did it anyway. Everything I have, which isn’t much, has been gained without the use of x-ray. TheDutyPaid caught me in the act. Instant karma. Granted, I did spend a small amount on in-game currency, however other than that everything has been gained through spending my de-stress time after work. Again, no excuses. I understand what I did was wrong. If the decision is ultimately to leave me banned, I completely understand. 

Why do you want to come back: This is by far my favorite server. As I said, this was my first time ever using x-ray. I knew I shouldn’t have risked it. I built a small homestead that I was quite proud of and spent some real currency on in-game currency to get a few things from the shops. It’s a wonderful server that I took for granted. 

I also want to add that by just started, I mean the offense took place today and a couple of days ago. I used X-ray to find a few diamond chunks near the plantation that I built. I didn’t even need diamonds for anything so I have no idea why I did it other than to satisfy my itch of playing around with it. So a few diamonds and some of those one blocks from the nether that make netherite, I can’t remember what they’re called, was what was gained via X-ray. Again, I know that I shouldn’t have ever used it. My play style doesn’t even involve those elements. I spend my time building on the homestead. I was dumb

Well thank you for coming clean and while it may feel like x-ray is undetectable, as you have found it’s not.
All x-ray ban appeals need the input from the upper staff team and we have decided to allow you back. Goes without saying that any other use of x-ray will face much more stringent measures.

I am giving you a two week temp ban, backdated from the time of your appeal.
Have also removed items of value from your inventory, base and have set your money to zero.