• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MrUBGJustin

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Xray. Banned by TheDutyPaid/LyingStar. Zero-tolerance policy! Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc,com/forums, it better be really good.

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid/LyingStar

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
Dear Hometown Staff,

I am reaching out to you today with a genuine and heartfelt apology, acknowledging an unfortunate mistake I made several months ago. This incident has lingered heavily on my conscience, and I want to express my sincerest regrets for my lapse in judgment. I am fully aware that skepticism may surround my apology, and I share in that sentiment, understanding that genuine remorse is reflected through actions, not just words. I acknowledge the gravity of my error and extend my sincere apologies for any disappointment or concern it may have caused.

The Hometown server has held a special place in my heart, serving as my digital home. It pains me to think that my actions may have compromised the integrity of our cherished community. Since the day of my ban, I haven't played Minecraft since, recognizing the seriousness of my transgression. I want to assure you that this time has been dedicated to self-reflection and personal growth. My commitment to learning from this experience is resolute, and I am genuinely hopeful for an opportunity to prove my dedication to becoming a positive and contributing member once more.

I understand the profound impact my actions may have had on the community, and I am truly remorseful. I humbly request your consideration in granting me another chance to demonstrate my commitment to adhering to the rules and contributing positively to our community. Your time and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
MrUBGJustin

Why do you want to come back: I am eager to return to Hometown, as mentioned in my earlier response. This community holds a special place in my heart, and I am committed to abiding by the rules established by the staff team. I have reflected on my past actions, learned from my mistakes, and undergone personal growth. Given the opportunity, I would sincerely appreciate another chance to be part of Hometown and contribute positively to the community.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not even going to bother giving this garbage a worthy response.

[Image: I1z12Kg.png]
[Image: 061TAcW.png]
[Image: jtYJTzp.png]
We're not as stupid as you seem to think we are, and AI isn't as smart as you think it is. 
Re-read the ban appeal format, specifically rule #7:
[Image: UrbVDTk.png]

You're a) an [Experienced] player who knew better than to x-ray, and b) already on thin ice due to being banned for mass grief in the past. I can't wrap my head around why you thought this was ok. This way of appealing is, quite honestly, disrespectful, and a real slap in the face to both appealers past who have taken the time to appeal properly and to Duty and myself for thinking that we wouldn't immediately realize.

You have one more chance. It better be the most glorious appeal I have ever seen. An appeal so amazing it makes me raise my eyebrows in awe, especially after this piece of trash. 
If I catch you pulling anything on us, I'm just going to ban your forums account too. I have no patience left for this.

Locking thread.