• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: NotVastCake, Discord name: thesilentbag.

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Rule no.2 don't be annoying

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): so I was bored as I am usually so I just decided to annoy people and I know I have broken the rule but like I was just having harmless fun then I got kicked but then after that I shared this meme and you asked if I was being annoying and I said yes so I got banned but that was just a response and I promise I will not do this again and I want to apologize for being annoying recently. It was not my intention, and I regret any frustration I may have caused. I'll make sure to be more mindful in the future. I just was being a dumb guy and said yes

Why do you want to come back: BECUZ OF THE MEMES

Quote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: NotVastCake, Discord name: thesilentbag.

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Rule no.2 don't be annoying

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): so I was bored as I am usually so I just decided to annoy people and I know I have broken the rule but like I was just having harmless fun then I got kicked but then after that I shared this meme and you asked if I was being annoying and I said yes so I got banned but that was just a response and I promise I will not do this again and I want to apologize for being annoying recently. It was not my intention, and I regret any frustration I may have caused. I'll make sure to be more mindful in the future. I just was being a dumb guy and said yes

Why do you want to come back: BECUZ OF THE MEMES

I fail to understand how you can claim ''it was not my intention'' just a few lines after admitting ''I just decided to annoy people''. It was very clearly intended and you had been given several warnings and chances prior to this ban.

Last week you decided to hop in #server-chat and annoy us with your fake ad for ''free robux'' and posting a link for a NSFW website. You were warned how that was inappropriate.

[Image: HTkBssr.jpeg]

Yesterday evening you began to annoy us, once again, by posting in the #server-chat with another fake ad for "free robux," with some new fake website address, and then proceeded to annoy further with a link to a jump scare website, all the while commenting how you're surprised you haven't been banned yet for your purposeful attempts at annoying others.

[Image: VrRtC0w.jpeg]

Shortly after that, you posted a picture of a cat facing the camera with a hand pointing at the camera, hidden as a spoiler, along with a message to the extent of ''this person is dumb''.

It was at this point that I was tired of you, so I decided to kick you from the discord as a final warning that your antics are not appreciated, and your reaction was ''nice'' and ''oh so i can just rejoin''

[Image: 63oJMUB.jpeg]

Here's where you signed your own death warrant, when you chose to make a mockery of my kicking you, by quoting my message to you and turn it into a meme along with a video clip of your ''mission successful'' at annoying others on purpose.

[Image: O35inh6.jpeg]

You rejoined the discord and posted this in the #general channel. I verified with you the meaning behind the meme, you confirmed, and so I decided you had clearly not learned a single thing from my final kick warning, nor any of the numerous warnings you'd received prior, that a kick was clearly too lenient, and a ban was more suitable for a troll like you.

You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than this appeal to convince me to give you a second chance.

I don't know what to say I annoyed people and that was against the rules so idk what to say

In your appeal you tried to play it off at the end like it was not your intention to annoy others, you failed to own up to the fact that you continued to troll even after you returned from your warning kick, by creating a mockery meme of the situation, and continued to troll MORE after the ban, "Can I get a ban msg pls I need to make another edit Wink"

[Image: W4xbuwO.jpeg]

So I'm not seeing any lessons learned here nor any true remorse.

Appeal denied.