• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Zekui)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP, The SMP server.

[b]Minecraft name: Zekui

[b]Reason for your ban:I was griefing and I am attempting to appeal this and I totally in the wrong,
I will never do such an offence again I was angry at a player and I am extremely sorry to the
community and what I have done, I attempt to redeem myself with this appeal and really would wish
to be unbanned because I love this server I have just donated and I love it.

[b]Who banned you: Vilneas

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I feel terrible for my actions and I love this server as I said
previously and all I ask is to be given another chance I will never commit another offence
again.

[b]Why do you want to come back: It's been about an hour and I already miss the community and am
regretting my actions and I just wish to be unbanned to redeem myself.

offender: Zekui

offendee: thatgreatguy

timeline: i had seen a few arguments between the two about thatgreatguy's town and how Zekui felt his rules were unfair so i decided to vanish and tp over and watch what may unfold. Zekui had decided that they and their friend were going to leave the town and as a result of the anger they had they decided to start tearing apart a house that was not built by them and grief all around the house as well.

evidence: http://imgur.com/9PNwGiB

observation: i really only have one question here for you, how can i believe that i wont get the same anger and attitude from you again and you go off and do something like this again?

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(04-20-2016, 07:34 AM)Zekui Wrote:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP, The SMP server.

[b]Minecraft name: Zekui

[b]Reason for your ban:I was griefing and I am attempting to appeal this and I totally in the wrong,
I will never do such an offence again I was angry at a player and I am extremely sorry to the
community and what I have done, I attempt to redeem myself with this appeal and really would wish
to be unbanned because I love this server I have just donated and I love it.

[b]Who banned you: Vilneas

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I feel terrible for my actions and I love this server as I said
previously and all I ask is to be given another chance I will never commit another offence
again.

[b]Why do you want to come back: It's been about an hour and I already miss the community and am
regretting my actions and I just wish to be unbanned to redeem myself.

I promise I will be able to control my anger, I didnt know you can not grief what someone gave to
me, I am a beginner so please give me some lead-way I didnt know.

I feel as if I should be given another chance for what I have done please let me I miss playing with my friends and I will never do it again.

you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown. you mess up again and it will be your last
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]