• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):smp.hometownmc.com:25565

Minecraft name: BloodReaoer

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): It says that i have been banned for x-raying and they do not take it lightly and my ban appeal must be good.

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I sincerely regret my decisions for using x-ray and i realize that my actions affect the server by ruining the money system. i understand that my decisions of using x-ray affected the server. I sincerely apologize for the following and i am willing to forfeit my "64 Deepslate Diamond Ores" for the regarding. hope you find this in your best health.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so i can not say goodbye to the memories i have made on the server and not lose my friends. i also want to be a part of such a good community. Thank you

~BloodReaoer

Thank you for your appeal. Please answer the following questions in multiple, complete sentences, to demonstrate your full understanding of these concepts:

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy for x-ray?

2. How does x-raying affect:
     a. other players?
     b. shop owners?
     c. the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?