• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A break
So I've been gradually losing interest in the server, for past month or so. I have projects and ideas in mind, but I'm too lazy to do it. Coming online now seems like something I have to do, and I'll usually just run around for 5 minutes, watch chat, then get bored. 

Also, I'd like to address a couple things about my break, some serious, and some memes, understand the difference

1. I've been here for a little over a year now, and the server has changed a fuckload. Server's change all the time, so this was no surprise to me. Especially after we updated to 1.9, where there were big changes to not only the game, but to the player count. The server where I used to recognize familiar faces, say hello, have people listen and engage in one big conversation, has become a distant memory. The new wave of players has done a lot for this server, whether its donations or major changes to the server's economy, and there's new people to know and befriend. 

2. I'm sure some people are throwing a party for my temporary break, from the amount of people I've pissed off or fought with. And that's chill, because y'all have a good reason for it. Over the last couple months (1 or 2 months) , I've been arguing a lot with people, getting into conversations that weren't meant for me in the first place. Living in 2016, you'll find that everyone gets offended with anything you can possibly say, and will fuck you up for it (Kind of versatile in my case, sometimes I'm the one fucking some poor soul up, and sometimes I'm the one being fucked up) . I'd like to apologize everyone I've fought with, except maybe for those who were being an extreme dick and got banned for it. Adios, amigos.

3. Another reason why I'm leaving is because I'm playing another game, Stardew Valley. I'm getting so caught up in trying fuck my wife and trying to put high quality sprinklers on my farm, that I just haven't had the desire to come online.

4. Now now, I'm sure a majority of people actually taking the time reading this thread are also in the community we've built on Skype. Don't worry my sweets, I'll still be online, probably 24/7 . (Oops)

5. I'll probably still come on and repeat my little running around and chat stalking routine, but this is kinda a PSA explaining why this is happening. This is not a permanent leave, just a break until I gain interest again.

So yeah, that's it nerds, play this while you cry over my break (or not, that's cool too, just listen to the song)

art
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

As long as you're still around we're good, that stops completely.. and I'll be searching your state for a smol emo and her cat to force you to get on.

I'm on guys side with this which will make it easier for us to find you and your cat to bring ya back. Enjoy the break maddie and we will see ya when you make it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Take care maddie and best of luck for the future. I hope to see you again soon! Big Grin

Best regards
Wiseman738

same feeling i got there, no more stuff to do and too many new players trying to understand that x-ray isn't allowed... Best of luck and all of that stuff people say when someone leaves. (Sorry, im bad at this kind of stuff) enjoy the game youre playing!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Have a nice break Maddie! 

Hope you get those sprinklers on your lawn xD

Hope you find interest soon maddie!

I miss having a very small emo in chat already...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

What guy and vil said. Also you could use this extra time to play pokemon with me, guy, and lex(possibly).
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I will miss my daily daddy shifts, hope to see you soon<3

I see where you're coming from, I've been feeling a bit of the same thing myself lately. Hope to see you back soon!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]