Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APEAL
i got banned on hometown smp
.TacoTris
Grief.
NETHER
I think i should be unbanned because i feel like i got banned for something i already fixed with another operator and i don't know what grief the person is talking about because if i did any grief the the other op and i fixed it and that is why i feel i should be unbanned from the server

I want to come back to the server because i feel i did nothing wrong and what i did do wrong i already fixed with another op and i have been enjoying the server and i got banned after spent 10$ on the server and it pisses me off that i wasted money on a server that bans me for no reason

.TacoTris Wrote:i got banned on hometown smp
.TacoTris
Grief.
NETHER
I think i should be unbanned because i feel like i got banned for something i already fixed with another operator and i don't know what grief the person is talking about because if i did any grief the the other op and i fixed it and that is why i feel i should be unbanned from the server

I want to come back to the server because i feel i did nothing wrong and what i did do wrong i already fixed with another op and i have been enjoying the server and i got banned after spent 10$ on the server and it pisses me off that i wasted money on a server that bans me for no reason

Just so the color scheming of my reply makes sense to you, I changed the colors of your appeal to make it clearer what parts of the appeal specifically I am replying to. Anything in black is general and is either my own commentary or replying to your appeal as a whole.

I've had to start too many appeals recently with the words "This could've been really easy ... but" and it seems this one is no exception.
So, with that being said,
This could've been really easy... but...

No, you got banned for something entirely different, which you would've known if you listened to what I told you in #get-help of our discord before you flipped out and started cursing out other staff members, leading you to be banned from there as well. Or if you had taken a moment to relax and not get pissed for something that is 100% your fault. I have never banned someone without reason, and I was actually present for part of your dispute with the other staff member. I even told you to hang on while we figured it out, do you remember this?
[Image: Wocxty3.png]

Wrong.

Irrelevant, VIP doesn't immunize you from being banned.

I didn't ban you for no reason, I banned you because you damaged various parts of the creative world, along with a beacon in the main world. Any of it ring a bell to you? Feel free to take a look at it, see if your memory is jogged. It was all today, after all, so you should have no trouble.
https://imgur.com/a/Han1mjg

What bothers me is mostly how hostile you are about this entire process. We've been a server for over 10 years now, don't you think there's a reason for that? It isn't because we have abusive staff who ban players for no reason. If someone was banned by accident (which has happened, we're all human after all), it's met with a swift apology and unban. This is not one of those times. Should it have been, I wouldn't be typing this out, and you'd already be unbanned. Now, instead of making this easy for the both of us, you're banned on both of your accounts AND from our Discord, all because you couldn't keep it together and decided to a) curse at Guy on the Discord server b) accuse me of banning you for no reason and c) immediately join the server from an alt account which is also against our rules.

With the knowledge of what you did presented to you, you're welcome to remake your appeal as a reply to this one. The reply function doesn't work, so feel free to just copy/paste the format into the text box and go from there. I suggest being honest and respectful, but at the end of the day you can reply however you feel called to.

i made a new response