Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.TacoTris BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp and discord
Minecraft name: .TacoTris
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): grief
Who banned you: Nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I feel like i should be unbanned so i can have another try i also realize my mistake in the creative world and i should not have done that to those builds I also shouldn't have gotten pissed at GUY for what he said in the chat on discord 

Why do you want to come back: I want to comeback so i can continue playing on the server because it is a fun server and i will try not to damage other peoples builds Intentionally and if accidently destroy part of the build i will try and fix it  i also am very sorry for getting pissy with any of the Guardians, Mods and Admins 

side note i know that VIP does not make me immune to getting banned it just makes me sad that i bought that a few hours before the banning and i don't know how long until i get unbanned 
also i realize the mistakes that i made and i wont do them again i am also trying to make this appeal  follow the guidelines and if it doesn't sorry also I'm am verry sorry to have made you do that and making you have to deal with this
i will also replace anything needed to be replaced.

.....;.

I was going to reply to this appeal tonight, but due to your persistence in not following our rules, I'm going to wait.

This is pulled from the Ban Appeal Format post, which you were supposed to read before posting:
[Image: QxVqsIB.png]

I have a life outside of the server. It just so happens that I had 0 time today to reply to your appeal(s). Making a new appeal which is a direct copy-paste of another one is not going to make me reply faster, nor is posting ".....;." or another post on your first appeal letting me know you made a new one. I know. I see it. You just need to be patient. This kind of behavior actually makes me want to not reply, since it shows that you have no respect for my time. 

You chose to grief, you made the mistakes that led you to get banned, you can wait.

.TacoTris Wrote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp and discord
Minecraft name: .TacoTris
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): grief
Who banned you: Nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I feel like i should be unbanned so i can have another try i also realize my mistake in the creative world and i should not have done that to those builds I also shouldn't have gotten pissed at GUY for what he said in the chat on discord

Why do you want to come back: I want to comeback so i can continue playing on the server because it is a fun server and i will try not to damage other peoples builds Intentionally and if accidently destroy part of the build i will try and fix it  i also am very sorry for getting pissy with any of the Guardians, Mods and Admins

side note i know that VIP does not make me immune to getting banned it just makes me sad that i bought that a few hours before the banning and i don't know how long until i get unbanned
also i realize the mistakes that i made and i wont do them again i am also trying to make this appeal  follow the guidelines and if it doesn't sorry also I'm am verry sorry to have made you do that and making you have to deal with this
i will also replace anything needed to be replaced.

Since you were banned for two different things, you need to make a different appeal for Discord. The same can be said for your alt account, which you also need to make an appeal for, since that was banned for something else. This appeal is for .TacoTris only. Your alt needs a separate one. 

That being said, let's get into it.

Good.

Not good. It's not your responsibility to fix things that you break. If you break something by accident, please let a staff member know. This can be done easily by using the /report function if no staff are online. You are able to report yourself and a staff member will fix your error as soon as they can. It makes our lives easier and it makes yours easier as well because it doesn't look like you've been griefing things if something ends up misplaced.

It makes me sad too. I don't want to have to ban players, but sometimes it's necessary. It helps people learn.

No need, anything that you broke/modified has been reverted to the way it was before you touched it.

Now, with all this in mind, I have a few questions for you. 
1. Why is griefing wrong?
2. What will you do if you accidentally break something that isn't yours?
3. How does griefing affect other players?

If you have any questions about anything I said feel free to ask and I’m more than happy to answer. I’d rather clear up any confusion now.

[Image: v5YAcE0.png]

I'm just putting this here and deleting the other post so that the forums don't get full of your various posts for ban appeals.

Your responses are good enough. Given the fact that the grief was moderate in nature I will consider this appeal accepted. However, since you used an alternate account to bypass this one, I am going to add a 7 day non-appealable temp-ban onto this account. I will, however, start the 7 day timer from the day you appealed (March 2). Your temp-ban will expire at 12PM EST on March 9th. 
Please keep in mind that if you do not get the ban lifted off of your alt account, you will not be able to rejoin the server even after the 9th and doing so will be considered ban evasion! 

If I do get the ban lifted for my alt can I join on my main after the 9th

Yes. If you get your ban lifted on your alt then you can rejoin the server as soon as your temp-ban is up.

ok thanks for clearing that up