I AM banned on smp .  Shy  Angel Shy  Confused Heart

Minecraft name: 
RETRIVED_ANI

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text
I banned because I am using xray 

Who banned you: 
Mealenbeedot (ADMIN)

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): 
I Should be unban because I want to play this server and I like this server my brother Don't like Minecraft but he play minecraft now very much because he also like this server and I also want to play with him and this is the best server I got in my Minecraft history. I also join this server with another accounts because I like this server.BUT THEY ACCOUNTS ALSO BAN.
Why do you want to come back:

I WANT COME BACK BECAUSE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I HAVE SOO MANY GAME FRIENDS BUT NO ONE PLAY ALL LEAVE THE GAME NOW I HAVE 2 FRIENDS IN SERVER AND I NOT WANT TO LOST THEM 1 IS ABDULA HE ALSO BANNED AND 2 RAYAN AND I LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS  so I want to come back . This is really the excellent good best server   Heart Heart Big Grin Big Grin I PROMISED NEVER BREAK ANY RULE .
THANKYOU.

Thank you for putting your appeal into your own new thread.

Now, I want to start by saying that if you want any chance of being unbanned, you have to STOP breaking the rules WHILE you are banned too. You're not allowed to join the server on another account while you are banned, this is called ban evasion. You should have learned this when I banned the first alt account you joined back with (.aniket2011yt). You should have realized at that point "Oh, I shouldn't join the server while my main account is banned, it's not allowed, and if I keep doing this, I'll probably be in more trouble." But, since you were logging in to ask how to appeal, I let it slide.

X-ray: 1
Ban Evasion: 1

Then, you joined the server again on ANOTHER account (.RITIK0078416), which is suspiciously similar to another new player you had been interacting with, .Ritik007yt. Whether this was an attempt to impersonate .Ritik and make staff think you were them so that you could keep playing, or whether this was just some prank... who knows. What I do know is this was your SECOND instance of ban evasion. Not only were you ban evading, but I also caught you griefing on this account. You claimed you stripped the first log on accident, so you decided to strip all the rest ''so its looking good". But when I looked through your logs, I found this wasn't the first time you'd broken blocks placed by someone else. I had a strong suspicion it was you from the start, so I went over again how to properly do a ban appeal, you acknowledged and admitted it was you, and were swiftly banned again for ban evasion and grief.

Ban Evasion: 2
Griefing: 1

This morning I log in to see a very familiar looking new player by the name of .Aniket_offcial, so I check the forums and sure enough, I have more PMs from you, so I reply, and I say in chat, ".Aniket_offcial i responded to your forums message" to which you replied "umm i unban yes or no" thereby confirming that you are indeed ban evading, yet again, on a third alt account. You were promptly banned for ban evasion.

Ban Evasion: 3
Griefing: 1

With all these offenses on your record now, x-ray being the first offense that you didn't even address at all in your ban appeal... Why on earth should I unban you?

I joined with other accounts because I want to tell that my friend that I am ban .
Why I should be unban
I should be unban because I like this server and I like to play with my friend and I have only now 1  game friend.
And my brother only play your server he never play with me in world he like to play with friends my request pls unban me and if you want so erase my all loot and my all builds  but unban me pls I only want to unban because I like to play mcpe with my friend and brother pls unban me 
ht is really best server of my mcpe history.
Promise now I never breake rool . 
And really soooooooooo sry for evasion and breaking rools sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry

The ban evasion is only secondary to your original offense, which you have still NOT addressed at all, the x-ray.

We take x-ray very seriously on this server, it's in our /rules as a permanent ban, and in the forum ban appeal rules it states that x-ray ban appeals must be really good or they will be denied. Considering you haven't even mentioned your x-raying at all, you're not off to a great start.

Answer these questions to the best of your ability to show me that you understand the situation:

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy for x-ray?

2. How does x-raying affect other players? How does x-raying affect shop owners? How does x-raying affect the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?

1. You have zero tolerance policy for cheaters who using xray or any other hack .

2. xray effect other players like they think that player how get money very fast and only mine 2 minutes and geting soo much money that also thing that is not good server this server is dangerous and then players not join the server and some of players also ask him that how you getting money very fast and if the player tell them that they also use the xray hack and then Shop owners do less the selling prises and their stocks will also full and no one buy the ores and stock will be full all time and then Shop owners also go in some lose .
It effect server economy because the players join they think this is not good server this is dangerous for their phones their soo many hackers on this server that effect the server economy .

3. The second chance given to player because they know that if I BREAK rule and getting ban so my chance soo less for unban again and the player give appeal it means he like the server and not want to be ban again .

Sry I am giving answers from another account

I hope I will get second chance/unban

Thankyou and the server is really the best server for me .

UMM PLS GIVE ME REPLY I AM WANT TO PLAY SERVER .

You're going to have to be patient. The server is very busy, and active, non-banned players take priority over players who have chosen to break the rules and get themselves banned. Ban appeals take time, and x-ray ban appeals take even longer, and players that choose to ban evade will remain banned even longer, so this will take a long while to sort out with you.

Umm I think now it's over pls unban me I can't be patient pls unban me 3 or 4 days is gone now pls unban me pls I am missing the server pls unban me pls pls pls pls pls pls. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls I I am sooooooooooooooooooooo much missing the server I really did not use any hack in the server and did not break any rule pls unban me pls unban me I never break rule I never use hack pls unban me pls pls pls pls I awear to god I never break rule I do 1 mistake = ban
but 2 or.3 helps = nothing pls pls unban me pls I sooo much missing the server pls
PLEASE UNBAN ME PLEASE ??????????????☹️???☹️?????????????????????

You haven't learned a single thing though- every time you post in this appeal it's full of more spam and key dragging.

I'm guessing you didn't read the ban appeal rules on the forums either? Every time you logged in with an alt account, you added 7 more days to your ban. After 3 ban evasions, you have quite a long time to wait.

[Image: Trf0nH2.jpeg]