• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tacotris alt ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text smp

Minecraft name: Your ttext tacotrisalt1

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your ttext joining on alt or grief

Who banned you: Your ttext nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text I feel like I should have a second chance  because I will do better at following the rules and I will NOT join on an alt account when banned ever again

Why do you want to come back: Your text I want to come back because I have really been enjoying the server for the short time I've been playing it

P.s also Nether_ruler I would reply through the reply method but it says hometownmc can no proceed with this process

1. Why do we not allow players to join through alt-accounts to circumvent bans?
2. How is ban-evasion unfair to other players?
3. Are you willing to accept a harsher punishment if you're ever caught doing something in this manner again?

Please reply to these questions in this thread, you can fill out the text box at the bottom of the page and hit "Post Reply." The only function that isn't working on the forums is if you try to hit "Reply" on my post. We are aware of this, and it's just an unfortunate bug that we haven't been able to fix.

Why do we not allow players to join through alt-accounts to circumvent bans? Because if they caused enough issues to be banned for an amount of time they do not need to be online causing more problems
2. How is ban-evasion unfair to other players? It is unfair to people banned and waitingg to be unbanned while you have free access again and for the online people you caused trouble with will be mad because your back
3. Are you willing to accept a harsher punishment if you're ever caught doing something in this manner again?
Yes I am willing to accept a harsher punishment like a longer temp ban or a perm ban

Amazing. I’ll consider this appeal accepted as well. I’ll lift the ban on your alt when I get home from work since there’s no rush. I’ll add on a temp-ban to make it equal with your main. You will be able to rejoin the server on March 9th at 12PM EST.